Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Ego Talks the Heart Walks

Today will go down in history. Yesterday the people of American spoke. We are all created equal. Each of us will mark that day our own way on our own life timeline. For me my son's first time voting changed the course of history. His vote counted. On a very personal level my life was also touched directly. My new initiative "Messages for Women" began. On that day I received my first message from a woman who wants to inspire another woman (click to the right to give an inspirational message to another woman today).
So what is now in store for our country? What is in store for each of us? Was it enough to vote for change and not do anything else? People are talking about "The Shift". We even heard those exact words on the TV networks last night. It has begun. The ego lost. The heart won. Enough of people talking about what to do but doing nothing. Now our work begins. Each and every one of us has a huge responsibility to do something everyday for change. There are no excuses as to why we can't. I encourage you to start today. Do one thing that will change someone's life. Every action from the heart is extraordinary. You are extraordinary give today. Barak Obama represents us but will not do it for us. Never forget his words, "yes WE can".

No comments: