Sunday, June 6, 2010

Someday you will have someone that will love you how you want to be loved. If it was yesterday - learn. If it is tomorrow - hope. If it is today - Cherish.

After I read this for the first time I said to myself, "I guess I am in the "hope" category. The little girl in me went right to my husband and I began to feel sorry for myself. Then I gave it some time and reread it several times. I asked myself whether it was true that no one has loved me the way I want to be loved.

Several people came to mind. As soon as I gave up the thought that this had to mean romantic love my heart filled with joy. Last night I had some friends over and I felt so much love. I am so fortunate to have true friends that love me the way I want to be loved. Maybe a friends love comes first before a lovers? God works in mysterious ways.

No comments: